Trading Signals for Thursday, June 20 2013

Hi,

I am so excited to post that the Sell entries that I suggested opening on Monday have closed with a profit.

So, now my forex account is up by 100 pips.

Yesterday, when I updated my blog, I was not sure whether my deals will close that day itself or I had to wait for a few days more to see the profits. But luckily they did end in profits yesterday itself.

Also, to lock in the set and desired profits, I had rolled in the take profit levels by few pips so as to take care of the lost dollars in the broker commissions.

Any way, now the way forward; after witnessing the strong fall yesterday, I am expecting a further fall, hence my signals for the day are as below:

Buy Eur/Usd at 1.3199 for a stop loss of 100 pips and a profit of 50 pips.

And I am excited to know if any of you also made profits like the way I did yesterday. Just leave a comment.

Regards
Aditi


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis