Trading Signals for Tuesday, June 11 2013

Hi,

I did not come up with any signals for the day. Also, since the 4H chart went up without triggering the 1.3149 levels, therefore I have deleted that entry now.

Right now looking at the 4H chart, I am a little unsure where to put an entry order; and also not sure whether to go with a long or a short deal. But one thing I am really sure of, and that is that a strong sell trend is on its way. It is just a matter of few days, or at the max few week(s).

I assume that till the weekly stochastic reaches the top firmly, till then little spikes towards top North are obvious.

Now coming to the current signals:

Sell Eur/Usd at 1.3351 for a profit of 50 pips and a loss of 100 pips.

Regards
Aditi
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis