Trading Signals for Monday, July 08 2013

Hi,

Welcome to the first trading day of the second week of this month.

As of now my trades have just missed closing with a stop loss.

My long entry orders triggered at 1.2899 and 1.2849 levels are still on.

They might close with a stop loss or with the take profit levels; all depends upon the result of the European Conference meetings that will happen during the entire day.

Also, at 12:30 pm GMT, there is speech by Draghi Uncle.

All depends upon what he talks then.

Depending on what he talks, my account will either gain or lose.

But what do I think?

I think my account is going to gain. Looking at the 4h and Day charts, my trading intuition tells me that the Eur/Usd is going to go up.

Hence, a gain in my account.

And now coming up to the signals part:

No. no more trades till the existing ones close. But I do have a cover up trade at 1.2799 only in case the market goes downward.

Will update the outcome tomorrow, till then enjoy !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis