Trading Signals for Thursday, July 04 2013

Hello,

I know I have to post today even if I take an off to be with my family. What can I do, it is my birthday today.

So, I am keeping things short and direct.

Since ECB Press conference is on its way, so the volatility is also on its big way.

Hence, I stick to my recommendations as they were yesterday.

And yeah please stay away from scalping, or rather stay away from trading if the dynamism in the market scares you.

There is still time to catch up tomorrow.

But all said and done, the market should be going up anytime now, as per my analysis.

If not, be stringent with the 100 pips stop loss.

Till then wish me a happy birthday and a great trading day and overall a great year and time ahead !!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis