Confessions of keeping a Trading Journal

Hi,

I just realized that today on 6th of August 2013 it has been 365 days of keeping this trading journal of mine.

So today is the first Happy Anniversary of my blog!!

I had been so engrossed in reporting all that I do with my trading account that I just failed to recognize that it has been one full year in maintaining this habit of mine.

I must say that since the time I started being regular here, my trading profits have increased simultaneously, actually with the same rate with which I update here.

I am not joking, seriously. When I actually started trading 2 years back, I had no idea that one had to keep a diary log of their trading activities. Then after 6 months of losing money, I did some research on how to en-cash some winning pips and found out that of all things, maintaining a log book of daily trading activities is one key ingredient of the recipe to success.

As any novice trader would know, I did not pay much heed to that piece of knowledge. But after an year when I lost most of what I had in my savings, I just happened to start this blog. I do admit that a year before it was done more as a formality than as a habit or a dire need.

I laugh while writing the last statement. Wish I had taken it well seriously then itself; needless to mention I then would have made more profits in the last 365 days.

Well well, better to be late than never ever. I am glad that with the beginning of this year I took a vow to start mentioning in my blog whatever I do with my currency trading account.

I am happy that I stuck with my decision and here I am creating winning pips all the time and gaining a minimum of 500 pips in a month's time.


If anyone ever tracks my winning ratio, it has always bettered up in direct proportion to my timely update of this blog.


From 40% returns in January to 100% in the previous months, I am just getting better and better. TOUCHWOOD.

In any case, I strongly recommend maintaining a journal for anyone who is really serious on making currency trading a full time earning cash mechanism in his/her life.

P.S:  I am just attaching a link to my first post on this blog. Today that first post seems so vintage, LOL

Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis