Trading Signals for EUR/USD on Thursday, Aug 1 2013



Hello,

If anyone is actually following and practically doing what I suggest in my blog, then obviously you would have gained a lot many pips by now.

It feels great to see that what I expect to happen in the market actually ends up happening. It is not an overnight miracle, it is in fact my love and dedication towards the trading of EUR/USD currency pair, that creates such wonders.

Yesterday, I had suggesting opening a sell deal at 1.3301 and at 1.3251. Both of which actually opened at closed at profit levels too.


So, if you too did the same, then sure you too made profits just like me.


Of course that had to happen. Today’s day was full of volatility creating news and announcements.


In the initial part of the day, there was the release of the manufacturing data of Spain and Italy. Sadly, the data did not come out cheerfully positive. Therefore, it created a downfall on the EUR/USD pair.


Moreover, the Manufacturing PMI for the entire Eurozone as neither impressive, hence the downfall of the pair was quite predictable.


The downfall was further deepened when the U.S data came along the way.  Firstly the unemployment claims came out very positive. Since, not a lot of people filed for unemployment this week, so the dear Dollar had to gain momentum.


It did gain, and then the gains went really high when the U.S.’s manufacturing PMI data was released.


Hence, all the data that released today went into the favor of Greenback.


I do not know if the same downtrend will continue for the day ahead and tomorrow as well.


But what I do know is that I can keep my entry orders, which are as follows:

Sell EUR/USD at 1.3301 for a profit of 50 pips; no stop loss.
Sell EUR/USD at 1.3251 for a profit of 50 pips; no stop loss
Sell EUR/USD at 1.3151 for a profit of 50 pips; no stop loss.


I know that they look a lot similar to what I came up on yesterday, and also a lot in the week before this one. But that is ok.


Also, I am just updating that though one of my order at 1.3201 is still open and has not closed in profits; but still my account has a profit of more than 20%, due to deals opened at 1.3301 and 1.3251 closing in profits many a times.




This video will explain more...

P.S.: My previous channel got scraped by Google...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis