Trading Signals for EUR/USD on Monday, September 16, 2013

Come Monday
Come Monday (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I know I have been absconding for past 1 week.

I was actually away from my home. I was actually at the hospital nursing one of my uncles.

He had his hip replacment surgery; and therefore I was engaged in his care taking.

During this while I refrained from trading, because I was not in a position to carry my computer inside the hospital premises.

Hence, I did not even post anything here.

But the good thing is that I am back.

Also, I cannot help not mentioning that I am still stuck to short on EUR/USD ; listed below are my signals for the day.

Sell EUR/USD at 1.3351 for a profit of 50 pips, no stop loss for a while.

It is too early now, but I will update once the market shows some trend formation in the latter part of the day and week.

regards
Aditi
Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis