Post 13 Trading Days since the Challenge

Hi,

It has been 13 Trading days since I started with 100 Trading Days Challenge on the 2nd of this month. I therefore thought of publishing an update to the stuff that has happened since then.

Here it goes:

1.     It has been 17 days since I first opened a deal on the Monday, 2nd of February this year.
2.     In those 17 days, I put in 13 limit orders.
3.     I went by my philosophy of Buying and Selling Trades on alternative days.
4.     Out of 13 limit trades; 5 got triggered.
5.     All those 5 closed touching the stop loss of 5 pips.
6.     All those loss making deals were BUY ones.
7.     I re-invested 50 dollars into my account as I had run out of initial equity of 50 dollars.
8.     Currently I am at 50 dollars which means I have lost 50% of my entire equity.

Now comes the important part.

DO NOT FRET. STAY IN THE GAME AND HAVE FAITH IN THE SYSTEM.

Keep following my Trading Signals on Twitter and just wait for the system to turn to your favor.

And anytime please get in touch with me for any concerns.

Also uploaded the real-time view of my Trading account.


My Trading Account after 13 Trading Days





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis