Post 77 Trading Days since the Challenge

So I am back again. Back with another set of great news!

My trading account is now on a profit % of 69. That in terms of pure number means $138 (I started with Principal amount of $200 on 2nd of February this year). Hence, my equity stands to $338.

In the meanwhile since my last update of 65 Trading days since the challenge; 14 more trades got activated. The summary of which is as below:

7 closed in Losses
4 closed in Profits
3 closed in neither profit/loss

And overall the scenario for my account is as below:

30 closed in Losses
13 closed in Profits
  3 closed in neither profit/loss

That means out of 77 Trading signals, 46 got activated till now. As of now, there is a scope of 54 more trades to get activated.

This week I made a gain of $50 (Profit is 3 times the loss) and waiting to make much more till all the rest of the signals get activated.

I have attached the snapshot of my account balance at the bottom of the page.

More on my 100 Trading days challenge can be read here.

You can subscribe to this blog for getting to understand Forex commodity trading better. You can also subscribe to my twitter for daily signals.

You can also subscribe to my Daily Signals as a check list. I upload all the trading signals on a Trello Board, which are updated the moment I put them on my trading account (Twitter is updated later). So, with that your Trading will be in tandum with mine, as I cross all the signals that get triggered. Hence, it makes daily trading simple and confusion free.

For a month of uninterrupted Daily Signals, I charge INR 100, which is less than $2. The link to that is here

100 Trading Days Challenge - 20 May 2015



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis